Always fascinated by extreme sports, Alexandre Socci spends most part of his time travelling around the globe putting together the greatest landscapes with the most extreme sports of the world.
- 2006 - Ale started as a professional photographer covering most of the adventure races in Brazil and also creates Green Pixel (a grupo of pro-photographs specialized in adventure sports.
- 2006 - Own his first national photo contest as Adventure Race photo of the year.
- 2009 - Started a project to bring attention to the most polluted river in São Paulo city. (rio Tiete e rio Pinheiro)
- 2010 - With Murilo Mattos as business partner they started Grupo Greens Photography and films.
- 2010 - Grupo Greens sign with Mitsubishi Motors Brazil as oficial events photographers and new realise products.
- 2011 - GodZone Adventure Race in New Zealand as the oficial photographer and still doing it ever since.
- 2011 - Became a oficial Red Bull photographer
- 2012 - Start shoot Expeditions, for a TV show in Brazil at Canal OFF.
- 2014 - In partnership with Fnac (book store) have your first exhibition and lecture about his recent work with The Kayak expedition in the Arctic (2012) and Hawaii (2013)
- 2015 - Signed as oficial partner with Canon Brazil doing lectures and short tutorial films for the brand.
- 2015 - Start shooting underwater photography as part of a new project with Karina Oliani and Canal OFF named “Aguas Selvagens” (Wild Waters)
- 2016 - National Geographic Adventure Top photos of the year.
- 2017 - Best photographer of the year by Canal OFF Awards.